An RFP for competitive funding for the Advantage After School Program has been posted. Please see the RFP and appendix documents for details on eligibility and submitting a proposal.
Notably, the maximum rate allowed per student in this RFP has been raised to $2,000 from the previous rate of $1,375. Thank you to all who participated with us in the advocacy efforts to raise this per student rate.
– Issuance of Request for Proposals: May 3, 2019
– Deadline for Submission of Written Questions: May 16, 2019 by 5:00 p.m. EST
– Responses to Written Questions Posted in the Grants Gateway System (on or about): May 27, 2019
– Recommended Deadline to Prequalify in Grants Gateway: May 27, 2019
– Deadline for Submission of Proposals: June 12, 2019 by 4:00 p.m. EST
– Anticipated Notification of Award: (not earlier than) July 12, 2019
– Anticipated Contract Start Date: (not earlier than) September 1, 2019
– Anticipated Contract Term: 9/1/2019 – 8/31/2024
– Eligible applicants must be a not-for-profit organization. Community-based organizations (CBO’s) with not-for-profit status are eligible to apply.
– Funds are not available for regular weekend and summer programming. However, funds may be used for up to three (3) scheduled weekend activities/events annually with prior approval. Funds must also not be used to support an existing Empire State Afterschool site.
Please direct any questions to RFP@ocfs.ny.gov.