Program Season Deadlines and Benchmark Dates
- By January 1st all
legislative bills should have been reviewed by an attorney, with recommended
changes completed in advance of the District Conference.
- By January 21 all districts should
have held their District Conference meeting.
- By January 19 most districts
request completed delegate registration forms, bills, briefs, candidate
profiles and program fees to meet the State Deadlines listed below.
- By January 22 or earlier submit bills via the Bill Submission Form
- Bill Templates
- Please save all files with the filename following the format 2019 Bill (District Number) (Topic), for example a Bill from District 1 on Eldercare would be saved as
- 2019 Bill District 1 Eldercare
- You do not need to be overly concerned with how specific the topic is, but this system of naming files will be very helpful.
- Electronic completed copy of all Briefs that include attorney names, team number. I need to know what district the attorney team is from. Briefs without team number are considered incomplete and out of contention for Best Brief recognition.
- Completed Brief Folders should be in the hands of District Coordinators for their review prior to the February 3rd Statewide meeting.
- February 2, 2019 delivered at Statewide Bills Committee Meeting February 2-3 at Camp Greenkill. Bill folders (complete with Resource Credential and copy of the bill segment they are proposing to change and 1 copy of their bill). Refer to handbook for proper folder organization.